2013-04-16

Music Of The Month: Okay

It's been awhile since I've found an original song that I've really liked and think it's especially great how upbeat it is. I've actually known about this song for over a month now, but the true test of how catchy a song is, is time. The following songs won.

Okay by Marissa Smith

But, I was most entertained by lyrics and rhythm of her song "Like a Queen". It's awesome to hear the physically larger words, like "psychologically", "physiologically", "metaphorically", "comparisonly", "biologically", and "astronomically". And the change up in tempo is fantastic on the ears.

And, the people's choice award as determined by me would have to be "Without Mama" also by Marissa. It may the most relatable, and definitely humorous.

~ Simply Advanced ~



No comments: