2013-07-14

Cleanliness: Grass versus Concrete

Is laying on grass more sanitary than laying on concrete?

Concrete may be easier to wash off the surface (via rain) and grass/ground may more easily absorb things on it.

Regardless, people [mostly] rather lay on random grass than lay on random concrete.

~ Simply Advanced ~

ps - I had another sentence that stated my conclusion, but my posts are [typically] different from other blogs. For other blogs, you can just read them and say "okay", then move on. For many of my posts, they just state a few things or a new perspective and I leave the ability to further expand the readers mind up to the reader. I know many people want quick wins, but in the long run people (IMHO) need to be able think for themselves and always be doing so.



No comments: