2013-06-04

Five Logical Fallacies That Make You Wrong More Than You Think

I don't always want to impress my thoughts unto others, I'd just prefer others to think for themselves and truly understand both/all sides of an argument/view better. That's why I'm not going to go into details of this article that I just read. It doesn't matter what the source is, just that it presents readers with another perspective.

Here are 5 Logical Fallacies That Make You Wrong More Than You Think:
1. We're Not Programmed to Seek "Truth," We're Programmed to "Win"
2. Our Brains Don't Understand Probability
3. We Think Everyone's Out to Get Us
4. We're Hard-Wired to Have a Double Standard
5. Facts Don't Change Our Minds

Maybe, maybe not. But, it is a good read.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19468_5-logical-fallacies-that-make-you-wrong-more-than-you-think.html

~ Simply Advanced ~



No comments: