2013-01-19

Procrastination Versus Doing Dishes

tldr: Every time, I clean my dishes right after I finish eating or cooking. I don't care for doing the dishes, but I dislike procrastination even more.


  • Dishes are easier to clean right after eating.
  • I'm going to wash my hands after eating. So, by combining hand washing and doing dishes together I save time by only having to dry my hands once.
  • This saves me from procrastinating on other works in the future because my areas are already clean.
  • I have clean dishes for next time I eat sitting in the dish rack. Grabbing a dish from the dish rack is faster than open and closing a cabinet. Bonus quick seconds add up.


It feels good knowing that I have a clear mind so that I can focus 100% of my brain power on just a single activity. I wouldn't want it any other way.

~ Simply Advanced ~



No comments: